All T-Shirts and Novelties must be inscribed or imprinted with words and/or pictures identifying the University.


A standing contract has been established for t-shirts.  This contract includes options such as long sleeve, short sleeve, pocket, no pocket, printing on one side, printing on two sides; number of colors used in the artwork, etc. A standing contract is also available for Comfort Colors t-shirts.  Contact Meagan Stockton for vendor information and special instructions for pricing.  (8-5385 or


  • Estimate the items you can anticipate ordering in a fiscal year.  Include the items for “general use”, such as pens, pencils, you give to anyone visiting your office, etc. (Items not for a specific event.)
  • In the estimate, also include items for specific events you have planned throughout the year.
  • If you can anticipate purchasing $15,000 or more in a fiscal year as a result of your estimate for the general use and specific events, a bid is required.
  • A standing contract can be established if you are unsure about quantities you may need.  Establishing a standing contract allows you to order, for example, 10, 000 pens; later you decide you need 10,000 more.  The bid will allow you to order these additional quantities without the necessity of repeating the bid process.
  • Unanticipated items during the year will require a bid if the amount of the request is $15,000 or more.
  • Orders for unanticipated items cannot be submitted separately to avoid the bid process.
  • Orders cannot be split between purchase orders and P-Card to avoid bidding
  • Regardless of the number of logos and items, orders being placed at the same time period and a combined total of over $15,000 are subject to bid. 

IMG College Licensing

Vendors that supply or may supply products to the University that include a University logo or insignia must obtain an Internal Campus Supplier License.  This license allows vendors to produce products for University departments and groups; this license does not allow the vendor to sell products to any other entity or individual. For more information on licensed vendors and department policy please visit Trademark Licensing.