IMPORTANT NOTE:  This process must begin as soon as the new employee has accepted their position so everything is in place when they are ready to move.

As a convenience to new employees needing household goods transportation services, the University maintains two contracts with professional moving companies:

  • Allied Van Lines
  • North American Van Lines

These contracts are managed by the University Purchasing Department, however, it is your responsibility to contact, coordinate and pay for household goods transport services should you choose to utilize one of these contract vendors.  The document linked below will provide all information necessary to utilize the aforementioned contracts.

Household Goods Transportation Services – Contract Vendor Information