New to Purchasing Items at UA?
- September 4th, 2018
- in Uncategorized
Are you a new Faculty or Staff member and need to know how to purchase items at UA? The Purchasing Department welcomes you to UA and wants to help you transition to your new role as smoothly as possible. We will be happy to meet with you one on one or in a small group setting to answer any questions you may have. Additionally, we have made available some helpful information that can guide you through the process on the Purchasing Department’s website.
- Purchasing Guidelines – Helpful information about the UA Purchasing Process
- buyBAMA – The University’s eProcurement system
- Approved Contracts – Information about vendors that we currently have on contract
- Expenditure Matrix – Quick references to appropriate methods of payment for common expenditure categories
- Purchasing Process – UA Purchasing Process Flowchart
- Staff Directory – Directory of Purchasing Department staff you can contact for assistance
A variety of training resources that will give you a foundation to begin your career at UA can be found here, Procurement Training Courses. The Procure-to-Pay class is a great way to start! Please contact the Purchasing Department at 348-5230 with any questions.